We know that the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT) is a computer-based test, which prepares people before faces to some testing location and helps you to decide if you are ready to attempt the test, divided into three sections. Actually there are online tests which let you know, how to take these kinds of tests. Read some tips of how to approve the practice Driving Knowledge test.
The best way to prepare for the Driver Knowledge Test is through guides and handbooks, but the test almost always included these topics: right of way, parking, visual scanning, turns, lane usage, safe practices, equipment, traffic controls, signs, special vehicles and railroad crossings.
If you have any questions about how to type driving terms and understand traffic actions, this page will remove doubts.
Rules to follow:
Some tips previous you driving a car:
- The most cause of accidents is consumed of alcoholic beverages. Don't drink before driving.
- Look for a capable mechanic to give maintaining to your car.
- Turn your lights whenever you required.
- Keep your distance from other vehicles. Just to guarantee your safety.
- Follow traffic lights and all traffic signs. Be prudent.
- Consider other drivers, at the moment of using turn signals for lane changes, or when you just make a turn. Probably they can open up a space for you.
- Don't contribute to noise pollution. Use the horn only when will be necessary.
- Keep the four tires inflated to give the best performance, traction and mileage.
- Use properly your mirrors.
- Do not talking on cell phones, put them on speakerphone is more practice and less risked.
Some tips when you are inside car:
- Ensure all lights are in working, turn on the lights and realize a small walk around the vehicle, even the blinkers.
- Verify there are not things hanging from the vehicle or any fluid leaks.
- Check that the tires are properly inflated.
Get experience about the road rules and find out for your particular state. The practice DKT consists of 45 questions, available in 10 languages including English and Spanish. After you complete the practice test you will know whether you would have passed or failed. Knowing how to drive is just as important as driving.
- Wear your seatbelts.
- Adjust both of left and right mirrors. Through the left mirror you must see the left side of the car and the opposite side would be focused by the right mirror.
Remember that the practice Driving Knowledge is available for the following license classes:
- Special mobility vehicle
- Light Rigid
- Medium Rigid
- Heavy Rigid
- Heavy Combination
- Multi Combination
More about Driving Knowledge
| Driver License
What is a driving license and what do you can do with this document.
| Traffic Laws
Drivers must follow some traffic laws in order to maintain order on the road
| Traffic Signals
Traffic signals provide information and help to enhance traffic safety.
| Roadway Signs
It is very important to distinguish between regulatory, warning and guide signs.