Certainly the driver's test can vary depending of the country you will be, but they will also have influence if you are in the United States, due to each state has its own rules and will get influence in the minute you decide where you to do the written driving test, make sure you have a current manual. This guide offers some tips and a summary of some common questions to obtain your driver's license, learner's permit or your motorcycle license and demonstrate your ability to drive.
www.dgttest.org is a grat website in Spain that offers you driving tests, so that you may prepare and study at home and thereby obtain your spanish driving licence. So, please start doing a DGT test now and practise.
Some questions to take in consideration previous driving test, obviously the respond of all them are in this site:
- All questions on the written driver tests will come directly from your driver's manual, which will be given when you register for your driver's permit by the Department of Motor Vehicle in your state.
- Ask in the DMV of your state if they offer practice tests before examinations. But never use a test from another state, and their answers just will leave you confused about road policies.
- Remember specifics numbers when you studying driver's manual. Try writing in a paper support like a cheat sheet, you will always be on hand to study.
- Make cards with summary information of your driver's manual to test and increase your knowledge in previous weeks to your written driving test.
- If you have doubts reading the appropriate driver handbook, ask for help from trust people who has passed the test or even a DMV representative to explain. You will feel confident about your driving knowledge.
- A traffic light with a flashing red signal means?
- What does WALK/ DON'T WALK signs mean?
- At an intersection with a four-way stop, which driver can go first?
- Under most conditions what is a safe following distance?
- What would be a reason for approaching a sharp curve slowly?
- Why should you clean your headlights?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street. Your wheels must?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving?
- When driving in fog, you should use?
- A white painted curb means?