- Change your schedule so you do not have to drive during rush hours.
- If you're running late, call ahead. Then relax.
- Don't drive when you are angry, upset or overly tired.
- Get comfortable. Enjoy listening to music and avoid anything that might make you feel anxious.
- Practice good posture. Sit back In your seat, loosen your grip on the steering wheel and don't clench your teeth.
- And remember, you never know what state of mind the drivers around you are in, give others the benefit of the doubt; be polite, courteous, and forgiving.